What sets us apart from other 3D printing and prototyping services?
There are several 3D printing services out there that you can choose from, so why choose DiFi? We believe we fill a much needed gap in the industry by providing a service that is more cost-effective than what large prototyping companies offer while at the same time delivering much more professional quality results than many of the hobbyist printers offering their services through online printing platforms. DiFi is the go-to service provider for the individual who doesn't have the resources to prototype his invention through a huge prototyping company, as well as the small business or manufacturer who wants professional quality at a fraction of the cost.
DiFi strives to find a perfect balance between these three things when it comes to delivering awesome 3D prints:
- Cost Effectiveness - quotes usually hit between 1/3 to 1/2 of the cost of larger prototyping companies.
- Quality Results - lower cost doesn't mean we don't keep an eye on the quality, accuracy, and functionality of your design.
- Aesthetic Appeal - we don't like ugly prints. That's why we go the extra mile to carefully remove support structures and clean-up imperfections by hand on every single job.
Ready to bring your idea to life? Submit your CAD file to request a quote.
Impressive Concept & Display Models
Whether you're looking to design and print a concept aircraft, a display model for marketing at your next trade show, or a custom award, you can rest assured the models off of our printers will be robust and look great. DiFi offers several cost effective finishing options as well, including:
- Vapor Polishing (parts are given a quick bath in acetone vapor, leaving a smooth, glossy look)
- Fully sanded, primed, and painted parts
- Custom decoration using waterslide decals
3D printing isn't just for conceptual work or display models. We specialize in designing and prototyping functional parts in ABS plastic for your product idea. We've developed prototypes for clients in several industries including sporting goods, fashion accessories, automotive accessories, music accessories, electronics enclosures, photography accessories, architectural metals, and furniture; all while keeping manufacturability in mind.
Small Batch Production
Are you in need of larger quantities of parts for end use or prototype field testing? We have the capacity to handle your batch production needs and we offer a 10% discount for orders of 10 or more parts.